Monday, January 14, 2008

Cat Lady

I'm back in Ottawa now (woot! Semester 2!). That vacation had many highs and lows... I like going home, but often I just wish myself back here. lol. Anyways, as of last night my roommate and I are co-babysitting two cats for a friend of her's. One of them is still in hiding from me (supposedly the male cat), but the female velvety-black cat is much more brave and has even ventured into my room and let me pat her. :) lol. I have never really spent much time with cats before, causing me to be more of a dog person, but I think that I really do like cats. Since I was born I was always around dogs, but now is my chance to see which one I like better. Plus, fortunately my roommate knows how to take care of them, so I'm not going to be able to kill them :) :).
Last night was Heather's birthday dinner (happy belated Heather!). So we all went out to celebrate. In the afternoon we went shopping at the mall, mostly looking for dresses... because dress shopping is completely different from regular clothes shopping!!!!! Plus I have a wedding to go to in (quite) a few months, so it won't hurt to start looking now. That was lots of fun, but I actually didn't find a single one that both came in my size and was pretty. I'm looking for one that can be used for multi purposes.
Saturday night I was suppose to go see Macbeth with Craig, but we couldn't get tickets :(. Then I was suppose to go see a movie with Meaghan and Vicky, but I ended up at Heather's for some pre-birthday cake. yummy!

So that was my first weekend back. I'm pretty sure the rest will be filled with much more studying - didn't do any at all this weekend! meh. I'm still rewarding myself for last semesters marks! lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, aww, i wanna go outttt with you!