Saturday, December 01, 2007

It's going to be a long winter

Wind chill of minus 25 degrees?!?!? Are you kidding me? The news is telling me to stay inside because of high frostbite risk... I think I'll stay inside then. Stupidly though, I've already been outside today... and it's quite cold... I'm talking you-can-feel-it-in-your-lungs type cold. ouch! Yesterday probably felt colder though because of all the snow and lack of sun, but it wasn't nearly as bad as today. brrrr.... chilly chilly.
So exams are coming, I only have 5 more classes to attend to and then I'll be in serious exam mode (hopefully... lol). By this time next week I'll only have two more exams and then I'll be done. Can't wait! However that means that this week is going to be pure hell. lol. no wait, hell is warm... so think of a place that has a tortuous name but is equally cold. That's here I'll be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its pretty cold over here still... we had like a massive snowfest last night and the plowtrucks dumped a bunch of it in front of our house, as usual. And then it became a little warmer and the snow kinda melted and then it got colder and now the water kinda froze and now we gots ice!!!! Yeah, its pretty crazy here in the T-dot.

Shannyn said...

Don't tell me things like that! I'm still hoping to come home to a sunny tropical t.o.
lol.

Anonymous said...

Feels like Nunavut when I open my front door. ;-)