Thursday, November 22, 2007

Snow Blizzard

Okay, it's really starting to look and feel like December/Christmas time. I've got Christmas music in my head and it's a blizzard outside. Not cool. Normally I'd be huddled in bed under the covers for warmth right about now, but today I'm super cheery and feeling productive. This morning I woke up at 7:00am to do some extra studying for my 8:30am midterm. I ended up making a friend in that class and I think I did well on the midterm. Finally I'm done all of those and I can concentrate on assignments and exams (oh joy!) Anyways, I got out of there around 9:00am (yea, 30 minutes to complete the midterm sounds sketchy to me too but you had to be there to understand), and then I went grocery shopping. Came back home, dropped my purchases off, went to the mall, did some clothing shopping... I don't like the new colors for this season by the way... did some book shopping... which was not cool because Chapters didn't have the book I wanted... and then headed off to parliament hill to get a picture of the first snow fall... oh yea, I forgot to mention I did all of this in crazy snow falling. I headed home happy with my productivity (by then it was just past 10am) and went to the other grocery store to pick up a few more things I knew were cheap there.... plus was planning to start some more christmas shopping but a certain specialty store I wanted to go to wasn't open yet. Grrr... so anyways, I made it home just past 11am to watch Martha Stewart (I don't normally, but I wanted to warm up a bit so I watched her make turkey stuffing)... and now I'm thinking I ought to start some of my homework for the weekend. I only have one more class this week, and it's a field trip tomorrow!! I'm super excited because some of my friends and I are meeting bright and early for pre-breakfast... and then we get to go "shopping" after the field trip presentation at the store. coolness. lol. Anyways, I have yet to feel the winter blues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey missy...shopping get anything for me...just joking..anywho how are things and i am jealous of all the shopping you are doing without me. we ned to shop soon and especially when i come up next. and maybe country night?? we have a little bit of snow but i miss ottawa snow

Shannyn said...

count yourself lucky... snow sucks! It's preventing me from more shopping. grrr.
I'm totally up for another country night... when are you coming up next?