Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snow at my Window

It's strange that back at school my computer's internet only works in certain parts of the house while at home it works everywhere, thus making it more likely that I'll be able to be near my webcam, which I don't like having attached to my computer.
Anyways, so that's what I look like now... in pretty serious need of a haircut if you ask me. It is however my preference to get haircuts done after christmas so that I don't end up with terrible hair for the pictures and for family visits. *how vain*... but honestly, I like knowing what I can and cannot do with my hair, but if I get my haircut before christmas then I may not know how to get it the way I like it. I suppose you could say I'm not brave enough to give it a chance, which is totally true, but in this family one does try to look there best at all times.

No comments: