Friday, December 07, 2007

Sugar Plum Fairy Night

Just finished my second exam... and of course there was some things that I didn't know, but all in all I'm sure I couldn't have done that poorly. Now I just have one more exam and a take-home to finish. I'm soooo excited!! Almost done the semester!! WOOT!! So this is my scheduled plan for the next week.


Tonight: I'm going to see the nutcracker with my friend Craig. That will push my christmas spirit into high gear. Plus I love the ballet! (Surprisingly I never talk about it, considering that part of my blog name references it... lol). So you can only imagine that I'm super excited! I've only seen it once before when I was much younger but I loved it!
Saturday: clean up house, go shopping, and then host dinner party for friends
Sunday + Monday: study
Tuesday: study party!
Wednesday: study
Thursday: hand in take-home and write final exam
Friday: freedom!


Can't wait! lol.

No comments: