Sunday, May 27, 2007

Finally, A True Night Out

After work yesterday Alice called me up and we decided to go out for dinner when she finishes her work. I did some light window shopping before picking her up... lol, then we went to visit Robin. The three of us hung out in his kitchen while I was analyzing his parents' flower placement... but that is what happens when flowers are all you can think about. ha ha. So yea, we had some of Robin's birthday cake... and I was enlightened about ice cream cakes. Then Tacky and I went out for dinner and ran into a girl from high school that I didn't really get along with. Thankfully she wasn't our waitress, who knows what would have happened... but then again, that was ages ago... on the other hand, I wouldn't doubt that our server talked to her after we left about us. meh... oh the drama. Anyways, then we went out for bubble tea... I loved mine so much, and would probably say it was one of the best ones I have ever had. By that time it was way past my normal summer bedtime, so I dropped Tacky off and headed home. Driving home was the creepiest thing, because it was just after 11 o'clock yet my town was pretty much a ghost town. There was nobody to see for miles! Typical.

No comments: