Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What Happened To Those Thunderstorms?

The double picture is from yesterday, I didn't know which one to use, or what to write. In fact I didn't do much yesterday... except a lot of cooking. My family has a new rule (lol, another, I know~), that I have to cook one night per week (this is full of restrictions and sub-rules). I chose Monday (to get it over with - I don't procrastinate)... so I made this casserole from a recipe Craig gave me (the one we made at maggie's xmas party)... only I had double the amount of meat... so I ended up having to double most of the other ingredients. In the end, it turned out really well... I would actually make it again to eat. My family enjoyed it too. However, now they have this idea that I can actually cook and expect good meals in the future. This cannot be good... since I actually can't really cook. meh. That sounds like such a pathetic Monday off, but that's pretty much what happened. Anyways, I'm super tired from work right now, I was expecting a nice rainy cool day, but it turned out hot and sticky... not cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CASSEROOOOLLLESSSS!!!!!111