Friday, February 25, 2005

Compliments

I don't know what to write. I have so much work to do this weekend <-- this fact can't be stressed enough. To solve this problem, I'm just going to write in point form so that i don't need to make actually paragraphs...

  • I went shopping with my friend today. I missed her.
  • I have to work tonight. No pay.
  • "FEJ" is still cute, but there can never be anything that comes from this. It's a fact that I don't actually like him - this doesn't change his cute level.
  • I was complimented today by the most unlikely of people. (Hence the title).
  • My brother stole his MD back. I am currently music-less.
  • Dinner party (AGAIN!) 2mora. Rachel and Jason are comming. They're cool.
  • Accepted to two 'u's - early

Well, work soon. BIES!!!

No comments: