Sunday, February 13, 2005

Dracula has come to suck your blood!!!!

Read the title and you will know which book I am currently reading. I don't understand why "dracula" isn't a very popular book, b/c i really like it. It's full of suspence and in general, it's very well written. I just don't understand why not yet Oprah's fav. jokes, i never watch that show.

Anyways, it's a new semester for me, and, with a limited number of shocks from "the real world", I think it will be a half descent semester. Much more work than the previous, but mark wise, my strengths are all here. Well, as many of you know, a new semester often brings new kids to a school. Let me annonce, here and now for all to hear, that the new kid (let's call him "Fej") it's a hottie. Not only does he have the whole european look about him, which my school seriously lacks, but, he is down to earth and i have already embarrased him. Personally, i don't think that yelling "BYE FEJ!!!!!!! across the caf. is a big deal, but this is high school. Meaning that the rumour mill has already begun and i will get a beautiful but lengthy report about the situation on Monday. Since we all know that high school is about remembering all the bad/stupide things that you have done in your life. not jokes.

Have a descent 'mester ppl

No comments: