Tuesday, February 15, 2005

So not me...

It's not like me to forget something, in fact i so rarely forget something that my parents say i have a memory like an elephant b/c "an elephant never forgets". Wow! By that sentence i totally sound like a little kid. Anyways, today i forgot some of my homework at school (shocking!) - my point is that that is not like me at all. It's actually very rare for me and i feel really empty because of it.
So, guess what i did about this montrous problem... I went and e-mailed my teacher. Wow! Now i sound like a total nerd! - Apart from what i sound like, i'm actually sad that i forgot my work, and i'm scared of getting in trouble 2mora. - just meet my teacher and maybe that last part can be justified for me.

I feel like breaking down (not just for the reason above). I don't actually know why. Pourquoi es-ce que je trouve l'explication de mes idées si difficile? Pourquoi trouve-je que c'est imposible de communiqué mes problèmes? No sé. (that last part is Spanish, incase you are trying to look the word up in a french dictionnary).

So, yesterday was a snow/ice day and they closed down all the buses. Needless to say, i drove anyways and stayed at school despite the fact above. 67% of my classes had less than 55% of the students in attendance. That's a weird fact, but what angers me is that i believed that I had to stay at school, despite this, and my brother got to go home. Little fils de putain! Je vais lui tuer un de ces jours! (pas vraiment, mais vous savez ce que je veut dire [j'espère]). It's not fair that he was allowed to go home, when i had to suffer through pointless busy activities. Je suis fâché.

Another thing about yesterday was that it was V- day. That was annoying. Une de mes plus grande désire est d'être plus amical avec le nouveau garçon à l'école. Vous savez à qui je pense. Ayuadame por favor!

"Where she belongs is not here! But there is no place for her to go."

No comments: