Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Good Mood (with rewards)

Today i woke up after the best sleep i ever had! You know that feeling when you're like "wow! that was awesome" ??!!?!? Well, no matter, it was a nice long sleep...
Finally first semester is over! It was not good mostly because Math was so depressing. I think i did well in french and Soc. since i never had many probs with them all semester, but i'm like totally failing math so i'm really depressed about it. Although, it's over now and i never need to think about it again!!!! - at least not until report cards come out, in a few weeks. I'll probably cry when i get them. (I'm not usually this mark obesses - like some ppl).
Right now i'm listening to "American Pie" (the Madonna version). It's good - such a classic! "the day the music died... we started singin' - bye bye miss american pie...." "THIS WILL BE THE DAY THAT I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" <-- not litterally ppl!! Some ppl might believe too much. Remember, today was good. Why, you might ask... well, let me tell you why... I went shopping, and bought:
  1. New jean jacket ($30)
  2. Pens (purple, pink, light blue) ($5)
  3. Hot pink underwear x3 ($20)
  4. Lunch / snack ($6)
  5. A little doggie toy for my dog ($5)

Surprisingly, that is a lot for me. I never buy lots of stuff and splurge that much! Maybe it's my new job that's doing this to me. - Which reminds me - the one thing that is going to make this day less cool is that i have to go to work... :(

BIES!! "Bye bye miss american pie"

No comments: