Monday, January 05, 2009

Train

I am on the train, heading back to school. I will be there soon… but then it will take quite some time before I get to my apartment. This train is really full… my luggage had to be stored in the bathroom because there was no space left. I guess all the other students got a lot of stuff for Christmas and have to bring it all back like me. ha ha. I named my suitcase Fatso… because it’s soooo fat! And no, I don’t want it to lose weight, because that would mean taking something out of it that I want to keep. Fatso is in the bathroom… and I am sitting alone on the train. I actually have space now because some people just got off.

Last night was the Chinese food night to celebrate Ry’s birthday (which is still a week away actually). My grandparents and one of their friends came over and despite my best efforts to find something on the menu that sounded almost authentic, I failed to get anything but American-Chinese food.  meh.

I am about to start my 8th semester of university. Does that sound crazy to you? I still love it after so many semesters. ♥ ha ha. I must be crazy. Anyways, I still do not have all my grades back from last semester (I actually only know two right now) but I did all right. I think I will enjoy my classes this semester, although I’ll probably suffer quite a bit with my English class… too many novels to read!! Plus I really suck at English! This is the first semester I am taking a History course… and sadly it is a first year one and I am seriously not in the mood to hear the difference between a teacher and a professor again. *GAG!*

Wish me luck!
(Especially with getting Fatso home without hurting myself!!)

No comments: