Friday, January 23, 2009

.:Post 500:. LANDMARK!!

Yup, I finally made it to 500 posts! It's been soo long since I last updated that I forgot that this one was going to be special! lol. Anyways, things since my last post have been a little crazy! That Monday I went to English class (first one of the semester) and found out that I was already a book behind (although everyone in the class was also) so I had to read A LOT to get it done for the following class. I also had this uber important french test last Saturday that had me really freaked out. I know I did exactly as I imagined I would do, but unfortunately my performance was pretty bad. I wouldn't be surprised if I failed.... honestly. Also, I had thought that the written part had gone alright, but it turned out that I made a few mistakes... so odds are really up in the air here. Anyways, Saturday night I went out to celebrate Jessica's birthday with my roommate. Before going out we had a margarita party that was super cool... and certainly a must do again! Then pretty much this whole week since than I have been busting my ass do get stuff done (especially ANOTHER English novel) so I can have a free weekend with Maggie. In fact, she's on her way here right now! lol. I aught to clean me room actually... Anyways, HAPPY 500th POST!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

school sucks >_<