Monday, January 12, 2009

School Time

First full week of classes. Technically last week was the first week of class, but it started on a Tuesday, so after tonight I will have finally had my first five days. lol. Another important thing to note today: It's my little bro's 19th birthday! OMG! Happy bday RY!!

Since I've been back at school, I've:
Monday: survived the epic train and taxi ride... then Nathan's going away party at Craig's house.
Tuesday - Thursday: Exciting days of first classes
Friday: Start studying for stupid test
Saturday: Epic shopping and library day, followed by studying
Sunday: another study day and wasted time... followed by watching Mulan with Jenn and having a chocolate binge.
Monday (today): One class down, some studying and another class to go. yeah! NOT.

No comments: