Saturday, January 03, 2009

Seriously Needing To Update!!

Last post was from my first train right home in December. I came home... went to my orthodontist appointment... made some excellent study notes... did a little Christmas shopping... and then went back to school that Saturday. I didn't even have the time to see any friends. Anyways, I was only back at school for a few more days... that were mostly focused on studying for my last exam. The Monday I was at school, Matt took me shopping and he bought me the nicest boots I have ever had! :) He had to have them ordered in from another part of the province because they didn't have the color I wanted in my size. lol... I'm picky! ha ha. Anyways, I ♥ my bootsies! ha ha... I didn't take them off the whole day I got them. When Craig came by to visit me that night I was still wearing them! he he. The next morning I got a ride to the station from Matt's parents (buses are on strike)... so I didn't have to wait alone at the station. They were really nice and I hope they liked me!

Anyways, I survived my train ride back home. But the next day it snowed like CRAZY! I tried to drive down to visit some friends out of town, but when I made it to my friend's house to pick her up, I had to drive home again because the weather was tooo bad! I actually got stuck on her street three times and she had to help me dig out my car! lol. I also got stuck that day in my own driveway because I couldn't make it up the hill! I guess that is what I get for driving a little car! lol. Anyways, we rescheduled the meeting and met up on Christmas eve for lunch. We talked about the trip we were planning to New York after Christmas and updated each other on our lives since the summer. I couldn't believe it had been so long since I had last seen them!

Christmas day was alright. I got excellent gifts (aka money for my NYC trip) and some nice clothes. Nothing really special though. Ry got a really cool camera and a record player... both suit him pretty well. I was mostly overly excited about a special message I got that really made my day. Sometimes I wonder if I get such messages just because the sender wants to amuse me, or if... I don't know... but I hope that's not the reason. Anyways, that night my uncle and new aunt came over for dinner. I had never met her before (she's only 6 years older than me!!! CREEPY!!) but she is also really nice. I could actually imagine her more as my friend than as my aunt. Dinner was excellent though.... I really enjoyed my pumpkin soup! :)

I did go shopping on boxing day... with my mom... but I got nothing. I wanted to save all my money for NYC! lol.

The following day (the 27th) we got on the bus and took the long long long ride out to NYC. I shopped A LOT!! lol. And spent more money than I ever have at one time in my life! I also found a new obsession with Guess... I love my new wallet... and watch... and earings... and bracelet.... The second day of our trip we went sigthseeing, but even then we had a lot of shopping time. We got to go to all the really nice stores... but we were sooo tired from all the walking that we decided that before we go back next time, we will have to workout a lot! lol. I really MUST go back! I had too much fun! I saw so much, and yet it feels like I barely saw anything at all. I was a little sad that I never made it to SOHO... but there will be a next time! :) WITH NO PURPLE TOE!! lol.

New years was also great this year. Alice, Jenny W, Celia K, Sharon, Henry and I went to Moxie's for drinks and to do the countdown. The raspberry kiwi crush was really awesome! Even if I had to have it virgin. lol. It was fun sounding like an experienced drinker for once. lol. It was definitely fun watching my other friends drink and take their first shots. ha ha. The manager actually came by to personally thank us for coming, and the waiter was really awesome! He gave Celia a free desert because it was her birthday a few days before! :)

Tonight I just got back from dinner with my elementry school friends: Heidi, Tara and Heather. Heather and I actually went back to our old work to visit before heading over to meet the others for sushi! Dinner was really good... but I was mostly excited for my green tea ice cream! I was surprised to find that my other friends really like sushi too.... since I normally reserve such dinners for high school friends.

Anyways, tomorrow we shall celebrate my brother's 19th birthday with chinese food... then I'm back to school next week for my last semester! How tragic! :( It's still exciting though. Annoyingly though, they still haven't given me all my grades from last semester yet... GRRRR!!!

1 comment:

Irfan Ali said...

Hi There,

My name is M. Irfan and I work for www.freeonlinegames.com I came across your website and I am very impressed, Moreover, I was wondering if you can add our link on your website. We are one the top 10 free gaming website out there. We offer free embeddable games and I guarantee you that visitors on your website will appreciate seeing our link on your website. We thank you, for your consideration.

If you do decide to add our link, please add the following description if you like

Play free games online. Thousands of games to choose from. Racing games, shooting games, flying games, puzzle games, RPG games and many more!

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact me at cs@freeonlinegames.com


Kind Regards,

M. Irfan

FreeOnlineGames.com