Monday, September 22, 2008

WEEKEND!

HEY! It's an actual photo update! OMG! lol. So you can barely see what my room looks like, other than the fact that the wall are white and I am seriously considering repainting. My fridge is in the background, with a plant on top of it. That one's name is Philip. There is also a much prettier plant on my desk with me now named Kimberly. She's new. I got her my last day of work this summer.
Anyways, I didn't get too much work done on the weekend, but then again I don't have anything due until October... thus motivation is low. But I'm still quite proud that I wrote most of an essay which means that the weekend wasn't a total waste. I also started a presentation I have to do, but once again, motivation to finish it was low. I don't know when I'm going to get it all done in October though because that month is going to be CRAZY!
Oh, did I mention we got cable tv now!?!?! EXCITING! That may have been the reason why the homework wasn't getting done. lol. I'm very pleased with TV time! PLUS now I can watch all of my shows!! ... in retrospect that is probably going to turn out to be a very bad thing... lol.

No comments: