Saturday, September 20, 2008

This may just work

With over two weeks already completed, I have to admit that this semester isn't going to be too bad... if I can make it though October that is. My courses aren't that challenging, it's just that I have pretty much everything I need to do for ever course due within the same two week span. Arrg. My four midterms are within a 12 day span, in which I also have two major projects and a few minor assignments. That is going to suck! After that though, November is going to be a breeze! (I hope I didn't just jink that!!) Anyways, I feel like I should really start working on some of those things now, but not all of them can be started yet, plus it feels too far away to bother with them yet. After all, my teachers could still give me more information that would affect how I need to approach the projects... right?

Things have been going well outside of school lately too. My roommates and I are having fun together. Jenn and I go on random outings sometimes... like on Friday when she NEEDED a mcdonald's fix. lol... I caved and took half a chicken nugget from her... shame on me!

This weekend is kind of a write off for me, but next weekend Maggie is coming up and we shall have some fun! YAH!

No comments: