Sunday, September 07, 2008

Two + One

HEY! Happy birthday to me! I just got back from an awesome lunch (free!) with a friend and decided I had to come to the library to check my email. lol. Today I’m twenty-one years old! I seriously don’t want to turn another day older. In other words this is the last birthday that I want to have… because this is old enough. There are no more special birthdays after this; all the others are people pitying how old you are. Anyways, my friend and I have the same birthday so we both went out for a free lunch at Mother Tucker’s – a very good buffet in downtown Ottawa. Then we did a little shopping, but now I’m alone again with no internet or anything to amuse me on my birthday. Plus, it has started to rain outside, so I feel kinda trapped in the library… but that’s not really all that bad. Anyways, thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and especially those who called me long distance ;) . You guys are awesome!

No comments: