Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Lousy Library Internet!

Hey! I'm back in Ottawa!! School starts tomorrow, so today Craig and I are going on our yearly mission to see the museums and be touristy. lol. This year we are going to the war museum because they are suppose to have an awesome exhibit on deadly medicine. Plus the war museum is one of my favorites! Anyways, we still don't have internet in our apartment, thus I'm in the school's library just so that I can survive with my daily dose of facebook and emails. ha ha. Other than that, our apartment looks great and I'm soooo excited to be back up here. Organizing my stuff took quite a bit of effort, but it was so worth it. The only problem I'm having is trying to get my posters to stay up... they keep falling down - despite using both tape and sticky-tac. :( Ohhh well, it's all a matter of getting the right ratios...

No comments: