Saturday, October 13, 2007

90s Night!!

HEY! I have no excuse for not updating the last few weeks... I've just not felt the need to spend my time blogging when I know it can be used for some many other good things. Oh yes, as for this scary photo... my program is having a 90s karaoke night tonight... so yea, it put on the scrunchy, and the hot pink nail polish, the funny shoulder showing shirt, and childish star earrings... lol.. and just think, I have done the scary 90s makeup yet!
Right now I'm listening to my 90s music to the vibe... oh spice girls! backstreet boys! vengaboys! aqua!! Oh my! lol.
I'll hopefully try updating more often, but I've got crazy midterms coming up soon... so we shall see what happens. Of course hopefully next time I wouldn't have the pink scrunchy. ha ha. ttyl!

No comments: