Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sicky

Don't worry, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I've just been seriously ill. Things started to get really bad almost four weeks ago when I got back from summer school. In that week I went to the doctor's twice and the hospital once. My health was in a really rough condition. The following week, despite my parents' wishes, I moved up here for school. Things were going better once school started and I seemed to be doing well at keeping my health a secret... sure I wasn't perfect, but it was manageable. Then last week, due to my serious loss of blood for weeks, I started to become anaemic. I got kinda scared about that... I was still able to make it to class, but my pale face was starting to give things away. For days all I would eat was food full of iron to keep my energy high enough. Then this week things got bad all over again and I ended up missing school on friday. I can't even remember the last time that I missed school due to illness. I don't know what was worse, missing school or being in such discomfort. Anyways, I think I'm on the mend now... I have some energy back and hope to make it to school on monday. I can't imagine missing more school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, go see the doctor!