Sunday, October 21, 2007

Welcome to midterms

Well, it hasn't been THAT long since I last updated! These past few days have been crazy! Thursday I met up with an old friend who I hadn't seen since last school year, and we went out for lunch and bubble tea. Then I had studied a bit with a mutual friend who had come with us that day for our midterm tomorrow. Then that night I went out with Heather's friends for dinner followed by fun times back at her place. Friday morning I went out with Heather and Steve for breakfast, followed by some intense studying. Friday was our university day, thus no classes. Yah! Saturday was pretty much spend studying also... seeing as how I have three midterms coming up this week. ooch! Today I studied some more and the highlight was when Leslie, Meaghan and I went to the park for a study picnic. Of course it was more us helping Leslie and showing off how much we knew. Which proves how smart we are!! :) Anyways, I'm headed into midterm hell... wish me luck!

No comments: