Saturday, October 27, 2007

The movie I never saw

Today I didn't get much work done. Finally did some laundry... I know this seems very wrong, but I haven't done any in a really long time. tsk tsk on me. Not only do I hate that it costs me so much money, but because I don't do it very often, my load gets very full, and then it doesn't dry very well... so basically my room got invaded today with semi-dry clothes that are still drying... sleeping tonight on a wet bed is going to be amusing...

Tonight Meaghan and I decided to have a life and go out to see a movie (plus my buy-one-get-one-free movie pass was running out of time). So we go to the theater and get the last two seats for "dan in real life"... but when we went into the theater, there was no space... so we got a refund and went home. Now I'm just trying to waste some time and not go to bed crazy early like last yesterday.

No comments: