Saturday, September 08, 2007

Oh My! I'm Old!

Yesterday was my twentieth birthday, and from the moment I woke up my day went pretty well. First off, I woke up to the lovely smell of fresh cupcakes being made just for me by my awesome roommate. She decorate one with a candle for me... now that's a breakfast! ha ha. Then I went to class, where I got to see most of my friends that I hadn't seen all summer.
For lunch my friend, whose birthday was also yesterday, and I went out to this really cool buffet where we got to eat for free because it was our birthdays. I would say normally that this is a fairly expensive restaurant... so we felt so cool that we got to go there for free! I normally would not have thought of how to abuse my birthday powers... but she taught me that you can get lots of things for free you your birthday. Anyways, we when had stuffed our faces, we came back here to watch a movie.
When my roommate got home we decided to try and sell all the cupcakes... like a bake sale... on our street. So I made a little sign, and she got a little table... and we sat outside like 5 year olds with a lemonaide stand. ha ha. Profit = 20 cents. ha ha. It's sad when we were not able to sell even one for our asking price of 50 cents. Eventually we gave up... happy at least that somebody had bought one from us.
At night we went out for drinks and a really nice walk over to Québec. We failed to sneak into a concert, but I got to see some really cool sites that I never thought I would see.
All in all, it was an awesome birthday... minus of course having to go to school.... but I just wanted to thank everyone for their birthday wishes! You guys are the best!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 20th! :-)