Thursday, September 06, 2007

First Day Of School

Okay, so I didn't really solve my Internet problem, but I temporarily found a way to get faster Internet... which was as simple as switching rooms. Anyways, today was the first day of school. I woke up so excited for class, and left ridiculously early. My class happens to be one for first years, and I think everyone in my class was a university newb. It was quite painful to hear when the teacher started explaining the differences between a prof and a teacher... and then about the rules of university. Thankfully this should be the last first year course I ever take. It was funny to see some of the kids looking terrified at being there, while others seemed to fit right in. Today's class really made me appreciate university life. I have to say that even after a super boring class today, my good mood over school should last quite a while. I'm just a nerd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey shannon...i am so missing first day classes...especially since it means i get to hang with u after not seeing eachother for 4 months...it sucks that i decided to leave...:(