Sunday, June 12, 2005

Not Thinking About The "E" Word!

Exams. That's right! It's that time of year again. Anyways, i would rather rant about the BBQ I was at last night. As usual, my bro and i formed a sub party. We didn't know many ppl because they were all friends of the family or distant relations over the age of 30 (at least! some were over 90!!!). The youngest was a one year old baby and a three week old puppy. Needless to say, the puppy (Darci) was ADORABLE!!!!! After those two were my bro and I followed by my cousin who is in his thirties - hence i was alone! So anyways. My bro and i get a long pretty well, so he talked by ourselves most of the night, when people where not coming up to me and wishing me luck next year at university. The highlight of course was pretty f'-in sweet! My gramma has apparently been saving a ring for me since i was born. Let me add, it's not just a ring. It's got 8 diamonds, 8 saphires and it's gold!! (VERY EXPENSIVES!!!!) and it has to be at least 30 years old!!! I'm actually afraid to where this thing!! Anyways, it was suppose to be for my 18th b-day but instead i got it for my grad because i will be at uni by then...

g2g. BIES! - Shannon

No comments: