Thursday, June 09, 2005

Girls Don't Like Boys, Girls Like Cars And Money

Giggle. Boys are great, but so are cars and money. I have a car, and i have some money (although i'm still quite poor), having a boy would be great. And, as per the song, i don't think i would abuse him that badly. I could pay for my own things, and be funny! Actually, aren't i funny?. .. in a sort of sarcastic way at least? Giggle. do do do... "boys will laugh at girls when they aren't funny..." Ever since prom i have been addicted to this game. See that's the weird thing about me, i play a song over and over and over again until i just get sick of it. It's on it's 20th or so round right now... i usually don't get sick of a song till the 115th round of the song. Although "scars" by Papa Roach lasted at least twice as long as that. I was royally addicted to that for weeks. ....and these girls like these boys, and these boys like these girls.... giggle. boys. and car. and money.

Shannon

P.S. Am i losing my soul through the material world?

No comments: