Friday, April 17, 2009

So Little Time

Studying is painfully boring. Why ever did I say that I liked it? lol. I'm officially done one take-home that was due aujourd'hui, and almost done (need to review it again) my second take-home that is due Tuesday. I have an exam Sunday that I can't exactly study for (we are going to be asked to read an article and respond to questions for French...) but what I am freaking out about is my HIS exam and my FRE exam. At least I have made my HIS study notes... but I think it's going to take me a while to memorize them. Tomorrow starts my two day dedication to FRE. I hope that by the end of this week I'm done all note making since my exams are Tuesday and Wednesday of next week. EEK! I hate not having much time between exams to study for the next one. Oh well. I just need to focus a lot on HIS right now. I actually should be spending my last few days here in a more exciting fashion. But I can't. School is my focus as always!

No comments: