Monday, May 04, 2009

Summer Reading

Okay, serious lack of updating! oops. Well, exams went well. I've already gotten two of my grades back, and I'm proud to say that they are both A+s. I've kind of been bored since school ended. The day after my last exam I started my favorite hobby - summer reading. Already read The Great Gatsby and Little Women... as well as Cobain Unseen which is the coolest book ever, even though it's not a novel. I'm currently reading Jane Eyre because I have heard good things about it. I really want to read the other three books in the twilight series, but I can't seem to get my hands on them... stupid libraries... so they might have to wait.

So I've moved back home for the moment. Already finished my first week back at work. Lots of the same people as before, so it's kind of nice to be back. Only a couple more weeks to go. Then I'll have all the reading time I want until summer school starts. Oh the possibilities.

On a sadder note, my laptop may or may not be dead... not sure yet. So I haven't had much Internet time... nor am I enjoying typing on a real keyboard now. SO MUCH EFFORT!!

No comments: