Sunday, October 05, 2008

Voiceless

The whole reason I came home this weekend was for my eldest cousin’s wedding on Saturday. As far back as my memory goes, I had never been to a wedding, so I knew that I really aught to make the trip down here to go to this one. Plus, the girl he married has the exact same name as me! CREEPY!! Anyways, my brother came home for the weekend too, so it was nice to see him… but it was great seeing the rest of my family. I probably won’t get to see them at Christmas this year, so who knows when I’ll get that chance again. At first my brother and I kind of kept to ourselves, but we finally made it over to the cool table and ended up having fun. However, with my mix of questions about school and the yelling to be heard over the music, I discovered this morning that I have lost my voice. I have had a cold for the past week now, but I didn’t think that it could actually get worse! Not cool!!

P.S. Guess who caught the bouquet! That was a little embarrassing... especially since I really didn't want it!!

No comments: