Saturday, October 18, 2008

Avoiding the subject.

It's getting quite chilly up here these days. I miss summer... or last week even when it felt like summer all over again. Anyways, I realize that I haven't updated in a while, which can only be explained half by laziness and half by actually being busy. It's midterm season now, and I only have one down... and three to go. Friday is going to be the worst... I'm actually very worried about that one, but my other two should be alright. Oh, and we just got our exam schedules, so I must find out what is going on with that and when I will be home again. This month I've already been home twice (although once was certainly enough) and I'm glad I wouldn't be home too soon again (it's really just a hassle). Other than that, I actually have news to inform you with, but I can hardly believe it myself. So we'll just leave it for now until it sinks in a little more. Toodles! I'm off to study some more!

No comments: