Wednesday, October 29, 2008

If only I was Hello Kitty

SNOW! AHHHH!!! It feels ways way too soon for this! Worst of all, it's still snowing!! And it's actually staying on the ground!! AHHHH!!!! lol. I guess you could say I'm a snowiste because I want this stupid snow to go back from where it came from! Good ridance! My world would be so better off without snow. ha ha ha.

Anyways, I haven't updated in a while, so let me tell you about last weekend. On Friday my roommate, her friend and I had a movie night where we watch the old school Clue movie! lol. Then on Saturday I went out for lunch of with Matt, followed by a concert at the art gallery. We hung out a bit at my place, and I was finally getting dry again (it rained all day) when my roommate and her friend that was up for the weekend took me out shopping for a few supplies for the night. We got back, and started playing some awesome board games... ever heard of quiddler? Well, I lost the English round (despite a good lead for most of the game), but you can beat that I certainly won the French round! WOOT! Let it be known I won by a landslide! ha ha. Anyways, after Quiddler and MadGab, we went out to the bar down the street and drank some more... and didn't come home until after one a.m.! OH MY! Sunday was much more tame, I studied a bit and we all went out for dinner. It was a very good weekend!

Yesterday Jenn and I went shopping in the morning for the finishing touches to our halloween costumes. I got the red headband I needed, but unfortunaly it was a set and I had to get that crazy cherry one from the picture that I think I could only pull off if I was a serious Hello Kitty fan! lol. Anyways, then after class Heather and I went back to the mall and I helped her finish off her costume. We are all going to be sooo cute! I'm sooo excited! Halloween is going to be really good this year it seems!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what are u being for hallowen...i am soo jealous i want to be there and be cute too...i am taking a kid out trick or treating. whos matt...i need details...i am expecting a long as email from you.