Friday, April 18, 2008

Pumpkin Gelato... with wildberries....

My last exam was yesterday... and technically as of tonight I'll be completely done school for this semester because that's when my group project is due. It's kind of a fun project, my friends and I have to build a Wiki using the knowledge we learned from class (basically rewrite the textbook online)... but of course not everyone is like me so many people aren't posting until recently. Last night there was massive postings and I expect tonight to be the same, but I'm sure that I've already done enough to get a good mark, thus - I'M DONE SCHOOL for the semester. Unfortunately I don't want to have to wait all summer for the next semester to come. I'm too happy being in school.... and I don't want to go back to work just yet. Finally the good weather is here - I've been waiting all winter! and now I'm being removed from it! :( You can't imagine how many times I didn't do something because it was too cold out... and now I feel so liberated... but this freedom is so limited. Grrr!

Anyways, today I went packed a bit and went out with my roommate for a walk downtown. In September she had walk around the whole market looking for a certain gelato place, which we never found, so today we were on a mission to locate it. We had to ask two people, but it was worth it. I had pumpkin and wildberry (super stranger combo I know)... they both tasted really good... just not so great together! lol.

Tonight Heather, Alex and Craig are coming over to help me empty my fridge. he he... got get rid of the last of my smirnoff before I go home! Lol, I clearly need help with this task. Should be a last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.