Tuesday, April 01, 2008

471

wow. so much for posting sooner. It's been well over a month... so I guess that means you can never trust me when it comes to post promises. Anyways, I guess I'm posting more again because I'm super stressed. I think that I post more when I'm stressed.
Last friday, I went out with two friends to see a movie. That same day I had gone to a special sushi lunch with another friend. I have to admit that I never do anything like that... really, I have NO life here! lol. Anyways, today my roommate and I tried to go see the movie 21... but when we got there, it was sold out. :( It's kind of ironic because the last time we went to the movies together (The Bee movie) it was also sold out. Strange seeing as how we go to a huge movie theater. Honestly though, whenever we do try to have a life, we fail. I think the universe is trying to tell me something.

No comments: