Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ma Chambre est Tellement Vide!

If you can't tell by the title, I'm studying for my french exam now... slash, I totally should be studying for my French exam now. lol. But studying isn't much fun... so I've probably been checking facebook today more than I've cracked open by textbook. shame.
So let me tell you what I've been up to lately. School ended for me on Thursday and I two of my classes were canceled that day, so I only had to go to one! I spent Friday morning writing my first exam (I think it went quite well!) and chilled a bit in the afternoon (what a change!) Then my roommate Meaghan and I went out Friday night to see the movie "21". We both loved the movie, but were probably more shocked that not only did we actually get in to see it (last time was a failed attempt as it was sold out), but that we actually stayed out late! Lol! Then yesterday, we went out with our friend Leslie, whom we haven't seen much this semester, for bubble tea! Yum! Afterwards I contemplated going out with Meaghan and our friend Vicky to a really nice club downtown. I knew it was probably not too bad of an idea, even though I do have my French exam tomorrow. So Vicky brought a bunch of her friends over to our apartment and then we drove down to the club. We were quite dressed up - in dresses and sandals (despite the horribly cold weather) - so we weren't about to walk it even though it's super close! The place we went to was really nice... you could even straighten your hair in the bathroom with a straightener they provided (I thought it was a little gross, but still a really neat idea). We had some drinks and danced the night away... then ended up at our favorite dinner for a 1-2am snack. lol. It's days/nights like that I know I'm going to miss.
Of course I woke up this morning (rather late) feeling just fine... except for the looming feeling of the need to study. Soo.... I SHOULD totally get back to that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh...... my exams haven't even started yet >_<