Monday, August 31, 2009

NY weekend!

Through crazy-bad traffic on Friday afternoon, I drove down to Maggie's house to visit her for the weekend. We first went to her sister's house for dinner with her family and to help pack up. Then we got ready to go out dancing at night. The club was cool... good drinks! :) Music was awesome at the beginning but nobody was dancing... but then near the end when everyone was dancing, the music started really sucking. How do you dance to rap if you are a white girl?? Just asking. Anyways, the next morning after cheerios we left to move Beckie and Dave into their new house. Some packing first, then the big move. That was really tiring... but at least I never had to do any really heavy lifting. After assembling some furniture and arranging the house a bit, Maggie and I left on our NY mini trip. No problems at the border :) We got to the awesomest mall ever and shopped a bit. I got new jeans and a sweatshirt! :) Yeah for pants that fit and don't need a belt!!! lol. We went to fuddruckers for dinner, which is the best burger restaurant ever!! It's kind of like make your own burgers, since you get to design your own topings... seriously, that was an amazing burger! After dinner we went to Target because I had never been and I got to see all this cool food you can't get up here. OMG! Must go grocery shopping there one day!! wow. The next morning Maggie's mom made us french toast! It was very delicious!! I must find out how she made it so soft... it was much better than my mom's french toast! Anyways, the drive home was really smooth but I missed my exit and ending up driving through downtown T.O., past the CN tower and such. It's funny how much being in T.O. and N.Y. makes me smile. I honestly could barely stop smiling the whole time I was in both cities. lol.

Last week before school! Must have fun... and fininsh this Dicken's novel (Oliver Twist).

No comments: