Saturday, August 22, 2009

A Good Summer

Last week was pretty much one of the best days of my summer... actually although the summer started off pretty miserably, it's been pretty great lately... here is what I have been up to:

1. Got my grade back from summer school... A+ of course!! YEAH!! :)

2. Went to Waterloo with two of my friends to visit Sharon and her boyfriend. Had an awesome time shopping in the area and hanging out together at night... sleepover was awesome!

3. Had a BBQ at my house while the family was out. A bunch of friends came over and we cooked food and then played twister. I haven't played that in soooo long, but it's so much fun with friends! This was also a sleepover and a we went out for brunch again, and I discovered a new favorite restaurant.... despite the horrible service.

4. Got new glasses that help me not look like I'm in high school

5. Had dinner with Heather S and got to see all my old coworkers

6. Yesterday I went shopping with Heather J, and then had sushi dinner. Sushi is still hard to fit in my mouth, but I forced it and it was so worth it! Yummmm.... Eel!! :) We also got some frozen yogurt from the same place I went with Maggie a few weeks before. That place is sooo cool!!

7. Just got back from shopping with my mommy... I'm starting to work on a whole new wardrobe for school. I need clothes that make me look my age.

8. Read some good books, including a lot of Jane Austen and Angels & Demons... now I'm working on 20,000 leagues under the sea... which I'm not enjoying too much.

9. Went mini-golfing with Jenny and Celia in town... and then showed them around the town. We also made a delicious salmon wrap lunch and discovered some cool things about my town that I never really knew.

10. Finished catching up on True Blood episodes so now I know what everyone is talking about. :)

No comments: