Wednesday, November 26, 2008

POST 494

On Monday night it started to snow. It snowed all night, and then all Tuesday. Now it's Wednesday and we finally have lots of snow. Everywhere else seemed to have lots of snow, but for us, it had not snowed since before Halloween. The lack of snow was way more awesome than actually having it... because now it's slushy and disgusting out! Snow is not magical!! lol.
Anyways, things are going well. It's almost the end of the semester, so I had lots of projects to finish up. School ends a week today, and almost every day until then I have something due. Plus I kind of need to start my christmas shopping... so little time! Next week I have three exams... pretty much back to back since they only span over two days. oh dear! And they start the day after school ends... so I virtually have not time to study for them except this weekend while I'm trying to get my projects done. Sounds to me like late night study sessions might finally have to exist for me. lol. At least I can say that by next Friday I'll be done more than half my exams! That will be a rewarding feeling! However, I'm stuck up here in Cold Capital to freeze for quite some time because I have one of those exams in the middle of exam time that's nowhere near my other exams... sounds like some christmas shopping time can be fit in there.

No comments: