Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Haircut!

Yes, the facebook status is true, and no I don't want to talk about it. I'm tired of talking about it because everyone is asking me. My thoughts on the subject haven't changed much, but it was delightful to tell everyone one day that my boyfriend had called me when he was stuck in an elevator and I helped him get through the experience. Personally, I would have been sobbing too much by the time they rescued me, but that's because I don't do well with situations hors de mon contrĂ´le.

Anyways, I'm still totally swamped... Three major projects and five exams before the semester is over. But more importantly, one scary application that seriously needs to get started and submitted first. Nevertheless, I have no desire to work on it and such a desire to do my other essays. Oh, and in other school news, I just got back another midterm (yes... from mid October!) today and got 93%!!! Woot... and the other mark in the class is 96%!! So that class is totally good. I still have one more midterm to get back (which I find totally ridiculous!), especially since I have no marks at all in the course as of yet. GRRR!! But most courses are going well (as usual) except for that one where the midterm was just cruel... I haven't gotten a Bs since second year! That was really hard for me to deal with.

Oh well... suck it up and keep going. There are worse things in life than bad grades... such as that evil application I need to fill in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww, cute =)