Thursday, June 19, 2008

I should update more

I pretty much can assure you that nothing much has happened since my last post that is worthy of mention. There was that one thing... which I hope you know I won't forget... and certainly did not appreciate as I don't think it was deserved. That (and the aftermath) only solidified my views on you.

Work has pretty much been my savior. It allows me to escape and have a few hours of quiet time every morning. Most people would be jealous that I get to work in such a peaceful environment for three hours before our store opens, but nature just doesn't do it for me... the mosquitoes are enough to drive me insane! At least I feel that I am well liked by my fellow employees, despite the fact that I seem to have laid upon them the impression of extreme innocence. I can assure you that this wasn't done on purpose, as I have just realized that this is a common opinion of me. Of course much of it is true, as admit that I am no rebel child, but I know that I'm certainly no saint, and the idea that someone would refrain from swearing in front of me is laughable. I don't know how to change my image at work without doing something drastic. When I asked why people thought that I was like this, the most common answer was due to my extreme responsibility and desire to do things properly. I don't understand why this would make me be seen as so innocent.... and unfortunately those are traits that I would never change about myself. ... So I guess I'm stuck with the image I didn't chose to create. After all, I can always live for the shock value of revealing my true nature to them at just the right moments. He he he.

No comments: