Monday, July 30, 2007

Mall Love

It's probably been a while since my last post, but the only highlights are that I am doing well in school, that I went to see cirque du soleil, and that I found a super awesome mall. This is no regular mall... of course it has tons of great stores (fell in love with a watch, a pair of shoes, and tons of clothes), but it also has: a Ferris wheel, a carousel, bumper cars, a roller coaster, mini-put, a two story arcade, lots of rides for kiddies, a rock climbing wall.... and separate TWO movie theaters! Did i mention some of my new favorite french stores! lol. There is only one problem.... it takes quite a while to get there. Meh... anyways, I'm totally in love. It's like the coolest place ever!
Well, here starts another week of school. I hope everything goes well.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been there too!!!

Shannyn said...

Craig? You got a blog?

Isn't it like the happiest place you have ever been? Malls make me soo full of happiness! lol. That place is like an extra dose! ha ha.