Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dans Mes Rêves

wow. I have already been in Québec for a full week. At first I was really afraid of getting caught speaking en anglais, mais I think I have calmed down a bit. However, a strange thing has happened, I have started to dream in french again. *curses*. The whole dream wasn't in french, but I definitely had a long speaking role where french came out of my mouth perfectly. This either means that I actually can speak french but psychologically I don't want it to come out, or that I dream of one day being able to speak french fluently. mmm.... dunno which one that could be. If only I could remember the exact words I said in my dream, so that I could see if they made any sense (they did in the dream, but that doesn't mean they would make sense in real life). En tout cas, je commence à croire que j'étais en fait placé dans le niveau approprié après avoir rencontrer quelques camarades de classe. Laisse moi y penser.

No comments: