Sunday, September 13, 2009

BDAY Celebration Weekend!

OMG! School is so stressful already. I feel like I have half the amount of time I normally have to finish everything... and quite honestly I actually do. There are a lot of really stupid assignments, which I can certainly tolerate... but I am seriously NOT a fan of all this group work stuff. Either you feel like you are not contributing enough to the project or you are afraid of doing it all on your own. I've never been the best at sharing, and group work is so not my thing. Perhaps it would be more tolerable in small groups, but when you have to deal with four or five other people, I start to lose my patience. Anyways, that's my little rant about school. I know it's not about the marks... but really.... it's always about the marks!

So Maggie came to visit me for my birthday (technically last weekend, but it's also still my birthday week)... she arrived on Friday and we stayed up catching up. Saturday we went for a walk... ended up at two malls... and then shopped downtown before going to lunch with Heather. We chilled at my place for a bit before leaving to show Maggie Heather's new appartment. There we practiced some "modern" dance... lol... and Heather showed us some really cool tricks! Of course we also got to play with Nelly and Sally! :) Anyways, Maggie and I then went to visit Craig for a bit before dinner. It was such a busy day... that ended with dancing... watching shows... and one a.m. hot fudge sundaes! Awesome! Then this morning Maggie and I went out for breakfast (I LOVE PANCAKES!) before she had to leave. :( Spent quite a bit of time on homework before Jenn got back and started telling me all about her awesome week. I hope that this wasn't the last fun weekend for a while... but it seems that it may be.

No comments: