Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Study Time!

I can't believe how intense this summer course is. I feel like I just moved back and started school but I already have a midterm this Friday! Ouch! And I was like so convinced that we hadn't learned enough yet but when I started going through my notes I realized I already have pages and pages of stuff to study. Not to mention it might help to do some re-reading of the texts. Anyways, once the midterm is over I think I'll have a pretty good weekend. Friday night Jenn and I were thinking of ordering take-out and watching a movie. Then on Saturday I will help Heather move if she needs assistance. Then I'll spend a lazy Sunday catching up on reading for my class. Can't wait! Just have to make it to the weekend!
In other very exciting news, I finally ate apples slices today (big goal: eat whole apple). lol. It's been about seven weeks since I haven't had any delicious apple (minus apple juice which so doesn't count!). Next goals are sushi and salad. I could probably do salad now, but my mouth doesn't open up enough to eat sushi... and I'm nowhere near being able to eat a burger. Oh well, I can wait. It's not like I'm really missing out on anything. Soft foods are just as good as hard foods!

No comments: