Saturday, February 14, 2009

Vday

It's READING WEEK! lol. My roommate and I started it off with cake on Thursday (she owed me). I lamely started doing my homework and assignments that night... and of course worked hard on Friday also. Today I got a lot done, and all I have left are two take home midterms that don't seem overly painful (but the English one is VERY time consuming, and the other requires me to read a 512 page novel first). Of course I should probably get a head start on my History essay... but we will have to see how much really gets done this weak. lol.
Friday Heather and I went shopping (the bus system was free all weak because of the 50 something day strike earlier). So Heather and I took the bus and bought some shoes.... and Heather got some summer things (Hope you are having fun in Cuba BTW!)... and then we did lunch. It was a great Friday until I got home and did some homework...
Anyways, happy Valentines day to all who celebrate. Jenn and I went out for dinner... and I'm in a cheery mood because of my love for Sangria. :) lol

No comments: