Thursday, August 16, 2007

It's more like a trip home

well, I don't think I'm going to sum up everything you missed these past few weeks. There were many highs and lows... but all in all it was fun to be in Québec for the summer. Right now I'm home for the moment, but haven't spent much time actually being home. My first three days back were spent reading Harry Potter, along wit running errands for my parents and getting my licence (woot!). Oh, plus yesterday afternoon was really good because Alice dropped by and took me out for ice cream! lol. She's the best! Anyways, i'll be gone again quite soon. This morning I woke up and before I opened my eyes, I asked myself where I was. It took me a while to remember. I can't wait for school to start so I can stop all the craziness and settle down a bit.

No comments: