Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sick ... but happy.... but not

Okay, this weekend totally sucked. I have beeb sick since thursday night - flu. gross gross. Don't worry, i don't plan on giving you the nasty details. Let me just say that it was the the most sick i have been in a very long time. I blaim my bro for it, he got it first!!!!

Anyways, prom is comming up. This makes me happy. Even though i am super weak, i went shopping with my mom today and we bought myself a prom dress (pink and long!) and a new purse (white!). The happiness comes from the crappy limo arrangements we have. I feel like no matter what we do, it is going to hurt somebody. Personally i would like to have it just the girls in the limo so that i don't have to exclud any of my friends - but bfs make it so much more complex. Damnation!!

I may or may not continue this later.
too angry now

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

pink dress.... haha haha haha...