Monday, January 03, 2005

Latest News

Well, I can officially say that I did nothing over the winter break. I have a growing suspicion that I actually have many less friends that I previously thought. I used to believe that I was the only one playing the game of being nice to people and pretending to be their friend. Apparently not. I know that I do have some friends; those people who stuck beside me and called me once of twice during the break. To them, I honestly think highly of you! For those who didn’t and probably where not even thinking of me, yet I consider you a friend, shame on you! You have been caught. Hypercritical of me, maybe, but it hurts that I think of you as a good friend of mine but we never talk as soon as I don’t see you every day. What’s the deal with that?!?!?! Well, I would appreciate knowing the truth. If you are indeed playing the game I have played many times and am still playing, please tell me so I can have a bit of closure. You may have caught that last thing I said. Well, it’s true that I do play this so called game of friends, but only b/c I fear telling you that you suck, perhaps being your friend is easier than telling you the truth. Please don’t feel that way about myself, I will not get mad if you say that we should not be friends anymore. Wouldn’t it be nice if the people I play friendship games with were to come up and tell me this? That would only happen in a perfect world. In all likelihood, the people I thought I could trust to stand by my side will reveal there dirty little secrets. I admit here that I will be hurt, but I do believe that in situations such as this one, it’s better I know. Thank you for considering this request.

Maybe or maybe not your friend - Shannyn

No comments: